WORKOUT BY: Gennifer Strobo, IFBB Pro and Cofounder of Bombshell Fitness
Complete 1 set of each exercise in the superset. Once all sets are completed for the superset, rest 1 min., then begin the next superset of same combo 4 times through. You can use only body weight or add weight. This is a great hotel room workout.
1. Squat 4×15
- Superset with Walking Lunge 4×15 (each leg)
2. Split Squat with back leg on chair or bench 4×10 (each leg)
- Superset with Single-leg Stiff-leg Deadlift 4×10 (each leg)
3. Jump Squats 4×20
- Superset with Squat Hold 4×30 sec.
4. Stepups using a chair or bench 4×10 (each leg)
- Superset with Skater Lunge with 3 pulses 4×10 (each side)
5. Sumo Squat (legs wide and lower straight down) 4×25
- Superset with Glute-Hamstring Bridge 4×15
6. Plank Hold 4×60 sec.
6. Mountain Climber 4×20 (each leg)
8. Upper Crunch 4×50