Chew On This: For variety, replace chicken breast with a 170g can of tuna.
LEMON GRILLED CHICKEN SALADSERVINGS: 1
- 170g boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Handful mixed greens
- 2 Kirby cucumbers or 1 medium sliced cucumber
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 juice of lemon
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch dry oregano
- 2 pinches sea salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp sliced kalamata olives
1. Grill chicken breast until cooked (70°C).
2. In a large bowl, mix all remaining ingredients. Place in a serving bowl.
3. When chicken is cooked, place on a cutting board, slice, and distribute atop the salad. Serve.